What Is It?
Technology Enhancement Weekend
We’re committed to helping members achieve financial success. That’s why we are enhancing our technology so you can enhance how you manage your money and member experience.
With this upgrade, you’ll experience a new way to bank that puts you in control of your finances. Here are some enhanced features you can expect:
- Online Banking Dashboard will allow you to manage your money, make loan payments, and more—quickly and easily.
- Mobile Banking App will get an updated look with more features at your fingertips.
- MoneyTrack, our budgeting tool, will have seamless access through Online and Mobile Banking to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Account and Loan Applications will be easy to use, so you can open a new account or apply for a loan quickly. COMING SOON
- Skip-A-Pay will be integrated for a simple and streamlined process. COMING SOON
- Security features like Multifactor Authentication (MFA), alerts, and more will still be available so you can protect yourself from fraud.
All branches and the Member Service Center will be temporarily closed while we launch our technology upgrade. Please review the scheduled closures below. You can still access your funds through our ITMs (Video Teller option will not be available during the Enhancement Weekend) or any ATM in the CO-OP network. Click here to learn more about our CO-OP network and how to locate a CO-OP ATM.
- The branches will be closed Friday, July 14th, from 2:00 PM through Monday, July 17th, and will reopen on Tuesday, July 18th, at normal business hours.
- The Member Service Center will be closed Friday, July 14th, from 2:00 PM through Saturday, July 15th, and will reopen on Monday, July 17th, at 9:00 AM.
Member Service Center Extended Hours
- Monday, July 19th, through Friday, July 21st, from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Saturday, July 22nd, from 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.
- Normal business hours will resume on Monday, July 24th.
Online & Mobile Banking and Bill Pay:
Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable from Friday, July 14, 2023–Monday, July 17, 2023. Bill Pay, including Internal/External Account Transfers and Person to Person, will be unavailable from Wednesday, July 12–Monday, July 17, 2023. The new Online and Mobile Banking platforms will be available:
- Currently Enrolled Members: beginning Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- New to Online Banking Members: beginning Monday, July 24, 2023
External Accounts, Bill Pay, and P2P.:
External Accounts, Bill Pay, and P2P will be unavailable from Wednesday, July 12, 2023–Monday, July 17, 2023. You can access External Accounts, Bill Pay, and P2P beginning Tuesday, July 18, 2023.
LoanPay (COMING SOON):
Our new LoanPay platform will simplify how you make your Loan Payments. No login required! Just enter your identifying information, select your loan and payment amount, and submit!
- LoanPay will be unavailable starting June 3, 2023.
- Payments scheduled for June 3-June 28, 2023, will be applied to the loan as usual.
- June 28, 2023, is the last day payments made through LoanPay will be processed.
- Future scheduled loan payments will not transfer to the new LoanPay system.
- Recurring payments will no longer be available.
For your convenience, we’ve provided alternate payment options below.
Check back here for more information as we get closer to our Technology Enhancement Weekend.
User Guides & Video Tutorials:
We’re here to help you achieve financial success during our Technology Enhancement Weekend. Check out our various User Guides below.
- Online Banking and Mobile App Registration User Guide | Registration Video Tutorial
- Dashboard Overview User Guide
- Manage and Move Money User Guide
- Security User Guide
- Voice Banking User Guide
Tech Mastery Workshop — REGISTRATION FULL
Our Tech Mastery Workshop registration is full. Please email OLB@yolofcu.org if you were interested in attending, but were not able to register.
Empower your digital banking experience during our Tech Mastery Workshop on Saturday, July 22, 2023, at 8:30 AM. At this Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) class, you’ll get introduced to our platform, walkthrough the new dashboard, and learn to navigate our system like a pro. Plus, you’ll enjoy complimentary coffee, juice, and donuts while you’re here.
When: Saturday, July 22, 2023, at 8:30 AM
Where: Main Branch, 266 W. Main Street, Woodland, CA.
We encourage all attendees to BYOD (cell phones, iPads, laptops, etc.). If you do not have a device that is “mobile,” we will have computers available for your convenience.
Will Yolo Federal be closed during the Technology Enhancement Weekend?
Yes, we will close at 2:00 PM on Friday, July 14, 2023.
Our Branches will reopen on Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at normal business hours.
Our Member Service Center will reopen on Monday, July 17, 2023, at normal business hours.
Will automatic payments, Direct Deposit, or ACH be delayed?
All payments scheduled through Bill Pay will process as usual. We do not anticipate Direct Deposits, Social Security deposits, or other ACH transactions originating from Yolo Federal to be delayed. If you have any questions, please contact our Member Service Center.
How do I log into the new Online Banking for the first time?
Currently enrolled members:
- Enter your credentials from the previous Online Banking system.
- You will automatically be prompted to reset your password.
- You will need to accept all disclosures presented.
- Click “Forgot Password” if you can’t remember your password from the previous Online Banking system.
- If you haven’t logged into Online Banking in the past 12 months, you will need to register as a new user.
New to Online Banking Members:
If you have never registered for our Online Banking system, or you haven’t logged in in the past 12 months, you can begin registering for the new Online Banking platform on Monday, July 24, 2023.
For more information about the first-time login process, click here.
How do I login if I'm a joint accountholder?
Joint accountholders will have their own login for the new Online Banking platform. They will be able to register beginning on Monday, July 24, 2023.
For first-time login instructions, click here.
If I'm locked out of my account, what do I do?
If you are locked out of your account, you will receive an error message directing you to click on “Forgot Password” to reset your password. You will then need to follow the Forgot Password workflow.
To retrieve your Username, click on the “Forgot Username” and provide the requested identifying information.
When can I download the new Mobile App?
You can download the new Mobile App beginning Tuesday, July 18, 2023.
Will I have to set up Payees in Bill Pay again?
No. All Bill Pay information will be transferred to the new Online Banking platform.
Can I access Bill Pay during the Technology Enhancement Weekend?
No. All Bill Pay features, including External Account and Person to Person (P2P) Transfers, will be unavailable starting Wednesday, July 12, 2023, in preparation for our Technology Enhancement Weekend.
Will I need to relink my external Accounts before completing a transfer?
No. All linked external accounts will be transferred to the new Online Banking platform.
How do I save my information in LoanPay?
LoanPay will no longer support recurring payments, so your information cannot be saved. Instead, we’ve simplified our new LoanPay platform. No login required! Just enter some identifying information, select your loan and payment amount, and submit!
Will I need to re-enroll in eStatements?
No, if you’ve previously enrolled in eStatements, then you will not need to re-enroll in them in the new Online Banking.
How do I access Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit will be available soon.