At Yolo Federal, we’re continuously enhancing the member experience. That’s why we have upgraded our ATMs to the newest high-tech Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs). With an ITM you can access your accounts faster and easier!
ITMs offer the same self-service options as a traditional ATM and more! To conduct more complex transactions, you can now connect quickly with a Virtual Teller with just a tap on the screen.
Check out our tutorial below to get an inside look at our Virtual Teller feature.
With one touch, you’re virtually connected to a Yolo FCU Representative who can assist you with your teller transaction to:
- Make a Loan payment
- Conduct a transaction without a Debit Card (with a valid ID*)
- Make cash withdrawals up to $3,000
- Transfer funds between accounts—and to other members
- Ask account questions and more!
Virtual Tellers are available to assist:
- Monday-Friday 10 AM-5 PM
- Saturdays 10 AM-2 PM
*Valid identification includes State Issued ID or Drivers’ License, Resident Alien Card, Permanent Resident Card, or Military ID. Identification must fit into the slot to be scanned.
ITMs come with some additional enhanced self-service functions:
- Improved check deposit options
- Fast Cash options from $20-$300
- More denomination choices—$20s, $50s, and $100s
- Change your PIN
- and more!
We have Yolo Federal ATMs or ITMs at all of our branches, and an ATM at the Woodland Memorial Hospital. For your reference, here are their locations:
Woodland Main Branch
266 West Main Street Woodland, CA 95695
Sycamore Pointe Branch
465 Pioneer Avenue Woodland, CA 95776
West Sacramento Branch
2240 Lake Washington Blvd, Ste. 100
West Sacramento, CA 95691
501 G Street Davis, CA 95616
168 East Grant Avenue Winters, CA 95694
Woodland Memorial Hospital
1325 Cottonwood Street Woodland, CA 95695
(Located by the gift shop)
To see the dates when our ATMs are scheduled to be upgraded to ITMs, click here.
In addition to our ITM and ATM locations above, you can access your account just about anywhere. Yolo FCU is connected to the following networks: CO-OP, STAR, Visa®, Plus, and MoneyPass.
Here’s how CO-OP works:
- Send a text to 91989 from any mobile phone. In the body of the text, enter your location address (with city, state), zip code or intersection (with city, state).
- In about 30 seconds, the service will reply with the CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM nearest to your location.
- If you want more ATM locations, simply reply MORE to the message and additional surcharge-free ATM locations will be sent to your mobile device.
The above service is FREE—only standard text messaging rates apply.
You can also access numerous free ATMs with MoneyPass®. The MoneyPass network offers thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across the nation.