Which checking account is right for you?
- Do you need a personal account, or one for your business?
What Is It?
Simply Free Business Checking from Yolo Federal
At Yolo Federal, we offer two types of Business Checking accounts, depending on how often you perform transactions. Our Simply Free Business Checking is great for small businesses with fewer than 100 transactions per month. If you like to keep things simple, this is the account for you.
Why Yolo Federal
A nice stack of business-friendly extras
- Online bill pay to save you time
- Online and mobile banking so you can work anywhere
- Free eStatements if you'd like to go green
Rates & Fees
|Minimum Daily Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
Effective Date: June 1, 2018. Last Dividend Declaration Date: May 31, 2018.
Dividends paid from current income and available earnings after required transfer to reserves at the end of the dividend period. Rates are subject to change without notice as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. Fees could reduce earnings on accounts. Some restrictions may apply.
What are the fees associated with this account?
These are the fees for this account:
- 0.25 per transaction after exceeding 100 transactions per month.
- $3 each month if you choose to receive paper statements (eStatements are free).