What Is It?
We’ll help you with your Card Activation! There are two ways to activate your card depending on if the card is new or a reissue. See the frequently asked questions below to determine if your card is considered new or reissued.
Call to Activate
Call 1-866-762-0558 to activate both new and reissued cards. Enter your card number, the CVV on the back of the card, and enter the last 4 digits of the SSN and Date of Birth of the primary account holder.
Members who were reissued a new card can complete an ATM transaction with the same PIN code to activate the reissued card.
*Always remember to turn off and destroy any old or temporary cards. You can turn off cards through online banking, the mobile app, or by contacting a Yolo Federal representative.
How do I know if my card is new?
- Ordered at the time of account opening.
- Are a replacement due to a lost or stolen card.
- Ordered because you requested a new card number.
How do I know if my card is a reissue?
Reissued Cards (Same card number and PIN as your current card):
- Reissued to replace an expired card.
- Reissued to replace a defective or damaged card.