Which checking account is right for you?
- Do you need a personal account, or one for your business?
What Is It?
Regular Business Checking from Yolo Federal
Not sure which business account is right for you? Our Regular Business Checking account is great for businesses that typically do more than 100 transactions each month, or those that maintain a balance over $5,000 throughout the month.
Why Yolo Federal
Plenty of business-friendly benefits
- Online bill pay to save you time
- Online and mobile banking so you can work anywhere
- Free eStatements if you'd like to go green
Rates & Fees
|Minimum Daily Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
Effective Date: June 1, 2018. Last Dividend Declaration Date: May 31, 2018.
Dividends paid from current income and available earnings after required transfer to reserves at the end of the dividend period. Rates are subject to change without notice as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. Fees could reduce earnings on accounts. Some restrictions may apply.
What are the fees associated with this account?
These are the fees for this account:
- 0.25 per transaction after exceeding 100 transactions per month.
- $10.00 per month if you fall below the minimum balance.
- $3 each month if you choose to receive paper statements (eStatements are free).