Does your business need a boost? We’ve got plenty of tips to give you a pick-me-up. Read on for helpful links and info on our Workshops and Merchant Services.
Yolo FCU hosts free business workshops throughout the year that focus on topics to help your business grow. Learn at the feet of expert guest speakers who share their insider info for you and your business. Check out our Workshops Page to find out what’s coming up.
The best businesses have access to the best resources. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of links to the resources that are most often needed by business owners:
- City of Davis
- City of West Sacramento
- City of Winters
- City of Woodland
- Yolo County (unincorporated areas of Yolo County)
- Business Account Document Checklist
- California Secretary of State-Business Entities, Forms and Fees
- SCORE-Free small business advice
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Yolo County Fictitious Business Name
- IRS- Starting, Operating or Closing a Business
Don’t forget to check out your local Chamber of Commerce for even more helpful information.
Total Merchant Concepts
If you need business services to help you process payments or accept checks, Total Merchant Concepts is the place to go. They’re one of our trusted partners, and we can’t recommend them highly enough.
Total Merchant Concepts-Merchant Services:
- Debit and Credit Card Payment Processing
- ACH Solutions
- Electronic Check Services
- Gift Card Programs and more
- Click here to learn more about Merchant Services