What Is It?
Online and Mobile Banking with Yolo Federal
Our Online Banking and Mobile App lets you manage all your accounts in one place. Pay bills, make important account transfers, and view transaction history when you need it. Plus, you can switch to eStatements and end the paper mail trail you have at home. For more money management tools, visit our Manage Money.
Why Yolo Federal
Access online banking features wherever or whenever
- Mobile Check Deposits
- Pay with Picture
- Card Control
- Pay a Person
- Request stop payment on checks
- Request check withdrawal from your account
- eStatement Services
- Verify deposits or payroll deduction
- Verify cleared checks/ATM-Debit Card transactions
How do I login to online banking?
Currently Enrolled in Online Banking
To register for the new Online Banking platform using a browser or computer, go to the login screen from our website and enter your current Online Banking credentials.
To register from your mobile device, download the updated Yolo Federal Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once completed, enter your current Online Banking credentials.
New to Online Banking
If this is your first time enrolling into our Online Banking platform from your computer, select “Register a New Account” and follow the registration process outlined below, including reviewing and accepting all disclosures.
To verify your identity, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Account Number
- Social Security Number/Tax ID
- Date of Birth
- Last Name
You will then be directed to select a Multifactor Authentication (MFA) method via text, email, or voice call.
After successfully verifying your identity through MFA, you will be requested to create a username and password.
What are the username and password requirements?
- At least 8 (eight) characters but no more than 40 (forty)
- Can use letters and numbers
- Can have special characters
- At least 12 (twelve) characters in length
- At least 1 (one) uppercase letter
- At least 1 (one) lowercase letter
- At least 1 (one) number
- At least 1 (one) non-alphanumeric character
What are the system requirements?
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions
- Safari: Last 2 major versions
Mobile Device Browsers
- iOS: Last 2 major versions
- Android: v8.0 and above