We believe in providing valuable information to our members and community. Whether it’s in the form of our annual report or a press release, we’re always keeping you up-to-date on the happenings here at Yolo Federal.
Each year, we also publish an annual report. As a not-for-profit organization, transparency is incredibly important to us. That’s why we give our members the freedom to review our growth, business decisions, and detailed financials.
We value keeping our members and community informed on our business decisions and updates. It’s why we periodically send out press releases to local news agencies with announcements and other important information within our organization.
- Big Day of Giving 2023 Press Release
- Charter Expansion—Sacramento, Placer, or El Dorado counties
- New Sycamore Pointe Branch Supervisor
- Trevor Project 2022 Press Release
- Big Day of Giving 2022 Press Release
- Winters Big Day of Giving 2022 Press Release
- New Member Service Center Supervisor
- Cool Davis 2022 Press Release
- Pennie Holck Retirement Press Release
- Most Admired CEO Press Release
- Real Estate Best of 2021 Press Release
- FC Davis 2021 Press Release
- Davis Phoenix Coalition 2021 Press Release
- Big Day of Giving 2021 Press Release
- Sacramento Rainbow Chamber Corporate Advocate Award 2021 Press Release