What Is It?
eStatements from Yolo Federal
A typical financial statement comes in your mail. eStatements come via email instead. They’re faster, more secure, and much better for the environment.
Why Yolo Federal
Access your statements anytime
- View your statements securely
- Easily print them when you need to
- Statements archived and available for up to 16 months
How do I register for eStatements?
To register, simply sign on to Online Banking and click “Accounts,” then ‘eStatements.’
Do I need any special software to use the eStatement service?
To view eStatements, you will need to use a browser that is capable of displaying a PDF document. Most modern browsers have this functionality built in. If yours does not, you will need a plug-in such as Acrobat Reader to help your browser display PDFs. Please consult your browser’s documentation for help with add-ins or extensions.
Does it matter what browser I use to access the web site?
- Google Chrome: Latest 2 versions
- Firefox: Latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge: Latest 2 versions
- Safari: Last 2 major versions
Mobile Device Browsers
- iOS: Last 2 major versions
- Android: v8.0 and above
How will I know when my registration has been completed?
Once you’ve completed the registration process you will receive an email confirming your successful registration.
How will I know when I can view my statement?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new statement is available for viewing. If the statement is not viewed within a certain time frame, a reminder email will be sent as a follow-up.
Can I print my statement out?
To print your documents from the browser, your browser or your browser’s helper application will need to have print capability. If your browser doesn’t support this functionality, you can also save the document to your device and print from there.
How long will my statement be available for viewing?
eStatements will generally remain available for viewing for 24 months after they have been posted.
What do I do if my email address changes?
You can provide your new email address for eStatement notification by selecting “Change Registration”, and then choosing “Change Your Email Address”.
I got an error message while trying to view an eStatement. It says "There was an error processing a page. A font contains a bad CMap/Encoding". What does this mean?
You are using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and need to upgrade to the latest version. Adobe recommends that you first uninstall any older version of Acrobat Reader prior to installing the updated version. Once this has been done you should be able to view your eStatements with no problems. Click here to get the latest version.
What do I do if I'm having trouble viewing my statement?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your device’s ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our eStatement site.
We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates.
- Ensure that you are using the most up to date version of your browser.
- If using Adobe Acrobat Reader, un-install and re-install Adobe Acrobat Reader. https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to eStatements. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eStatements.