So, you want to fix up your home. There are many things to consider before tackling a large or small home renovation project. First, how do you plan to pay for your update? And second, who do you want as your trusted financial partner?
At Yolo Federal, we’re unfiltered—which means we’ll give it to you straight. Our representatives are committed to helping you find the right option to fit your unfiltered lifestyle. For your next home improvement project, check out your payment choices below.
Use Your Home’s Equity
Leveraging your home’s equity could be an excellent option for larger home improvement projects. Here are a few loan types to consider:
- Fixed 2nd Mortgage: A Fixed 2nd is an excellent option for those who want to make the same payment for the duration of the loan. Plus, with an end date, you’ll have a goal to work toward because once you’re done, you’re done! Click here to learn more about our Fixed 2nd Mortgage.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): A HELOC is exactly what you need when you want more flexibility rather than a lump sum of cash. With a HELOC, you can use what you need when you need it and pay it back over time. Learn more about our HELOCs here.
- Cash Out Refinance: A cash-out refinance is a great option if you don’t want an additional loan payment. It replaces your current loan, giving you the cash you need for your project. Speak with a representative to learn more by scheduling an appointment.
Other Loan Options
If your home renovation has a smaller price tag, or you want something that doesn’t use your home’s equity, here are a couple of options for you to think about:
- Energy Saver Loan: If you’re making energy-efficient upgrades, look no further. The Energy Saver Loan is a low-rate loan that you can use to reduce your environmental impact—and it doesn’t break the bank. An Energy Saver Loan could be used for a variety of home updates. Click here to learn more.
- Signature Loan: An excellent option if you’re looking for a lump sum of cash for smaller projects. With a fixed, low-rate, and targeted end date, your payment will never change. Click here for more details and information.
- Credit Cards: Using a Credit Card is a quick and easy way to make payments for small improvement projects. Plus, with our Visa® Platinum CashBack Plus Credit Card, you’ll get rewarded on every purchase. That’s money right back in your pocket! Click here to learn more about the Platinum CashBack Card.
At Yolo Federal, you can trust us to be your unfiltered banking partner. No gotchas or gimmicks. Just straightforward banking. So, let us help you fix up your home with the right loan. Schedule an appointment today to get started.