We are all faced with making financial decisions daily. Yet, many of us feel uncertain about the decisions we make. To show how common this feeling is, we decided to investigate personal finances research. What we found was unsettling—but not surprising. According to several US financial literacy surveys, findings showed:
- 53% of adults are financially anxious.
- 78% of adults live paycheck to paycheck.
- Four in five youths failed a financial literacy quiz.
- 27 states scored a C, D, or F for high school financial literacy.
- 60% of adults had Credit Card debt in the past year.
- Fewer than one in five adults is confident in savings.
At Yolo Federal Credit Union, we believe the key to financial success is financial education. To help empower you to reach your goals and feel confident about your choices, we offer unlimited access to the Achieve Financial Success program. The Achieve program is a free online resource filled with enriching tools and resources about various financial topics.
Our Achieve program is full of goal-specific playlists, or you can customize a playlist to fit your financial wellness goals. Whether you’re buying your first car or just dipping your toes into the financial world, there’s a playlist designed for every stage of life. The Achieve program is free to use and an excellent option for our digital learners. Click here to get started with achieving financial success!