We are recruiting for a full-time Real Estate Loan Processor. If you thrive on providing top-notch service, love helping your community, and enjoy teamwork, then we might be a great fit for each other.
A summary of the position requirements and responsibilities:
- Prequalify potential loan applicants and provide quality referrals to the appropriate sales staff. Process mortgage applications and provide support to the servicing and underwriting staff.
- Manage lobby traffic and incoming calls as a back up to the receptionist. Directs member inquires to the appropriate sales or service staff.
- Review loan applications and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Initiate orders to third party service providers and track progress of mortgage applications in the pipeline.
- Prepare initial mortgage loan disclosures.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulatory and legislative changes related to areas of responsibility.
- Effectively utilize CRM and Mortgage Office to document member interactions and use CRM to track sales referrals and service requests.
- Act as a backup to the Home Loan Consultant and corresponds with members as appropriate.
Previous real estate loan processing experience a plus. Minimum experience that would normally be acquired through at least one year in a credit union or financial institution. Requires a broad knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures and a broad knowledge of residential mortgage processing and servicing.
To apply, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click “Apply Now.”