Join a Winning Team!
Yolo Federal Credit Union through its partnership with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to our member base in the Yolo County area.
When you join Yolo Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
• Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
• Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
• No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
• Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from support employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 20-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. They’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
Established in 1954, Yolo Federal Credit Union has over $282 million in assets and more than 18,000 members. Our reputation as Yolo County’s financial institution of choice has garnered several awards for outstanding products and member service and reflects our commitment to our industry’s motto of “people helping people.”
• Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 (65 or 66 required) and Insurance license
• Clean U-4 and Background
• Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
• Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
**Representatives are employed by Yolo Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.