As Yolo County’s #1 Best Credit Union of 2018, we’re always looking for awesome talent to be part of helping Yolo County achieve financial success. We’re currently hiring a Consumer Lending Manager. If you thrive on providing top-notch service, love helping the community, and enjoy teamwork, then we may be a fit for each other.
A summary of the position requirements and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage 6 or more direct reports performing consumer lending, indirect lending, underwriting, and collection functions.
- Maintains knowledge of all credit union products, policies, and applicable regulations.
- Reviews loan applications and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy while making credit decisions with the best interests of the credit union membership in mind.
- Evaluates credit reports, analyzes income, and determines the collateral sustainability for new consumer loan requests and/or loan modification requests.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with vehicle dealerships and/or other retailers for the successful management of indirect lending programs.
- Supervises the collection staff and collection functions including repossessions, foreclosures, and charge offs.
- Represent the credit union in court proceedings (such as small claims, bankruptcies, etc.).
- Works closely with the Real Estate Manager and the Business Lending Manager to ensure the timely repayment of real estate loans and business loans. Ability to enforce default remedies as appropriate.
- Develop, execute, and manage annual budget for areas that fall under consumer lending responsibility.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. accredited four-year college or university in Business, Finance, Management or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive supervisory experience required; 3 years progressive lending and collections experience strongly preferred.
To apply, please send your resume with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now.”