Thought our new website was a big deal? Now, we are pleased to announce the release of our new and improved online banking and mobile app! With a fresh new design, you’ll experience premium features that are easy to use from wherever you are. These new services will debut on Tuesday, May 15th, and will be available on all platforms such as desktop, tablets, and mobile devices (iOS and Android.)
Here’s the four things that you will need to know before using the new system.
1. Logging In
- Upon the first time logging in, members will need to reset their password and login with their Yolo Federal member number.
- A multi-factor authorization is then required upon first login via text or voice. (Text number comes from 592-17 and Voice number comes from 512-961-1265)
- After authenticating account, you’re in and ready to get started!
2. Bill Pay
Bill Pay will be unavailable beginning Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 9:00 PM until the afternoon on Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
- Account information, payees, and scheduled/recurring payments will transfer to the new Bill Pay system. Following the conversion, please login to Bill Pay and verify the successful transfer of all of your payee information such as payee name, address, account number, etc.
- In the new Bill Pay system, funds will be withdrawn from checking accounts only. If you currently have scheduled payments from your savings account, we advise you to change this to your checking account prior to the conversion of the new Bill Pay system.Click here to learn more about our free checking accounts.
3. Alerts and Scheduled Transfers
- All existing internal/external transfers and account alerts through online banking will be disabled on May 15th and will need to be set up on the new online banking system.
- We advise members to log in to their current online banking account prior to May 15th to collect any information they may need to set up their internal/external transfers and account alerts on the new online banking system.
4. New Features
- Accessing your accounts online will be everything you’ve wanted it to be and more! These new state-of-the-art features will greatly enhance and simplify the way you go about your online banking at Yolo Federal.
If you have questions about online banking or the new mobile app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us directly at (530) 668-2700.
We’re excited for you to discover the difference on May, 15th, 2018!