Yolo Federal Credit Union, a not-for-profit financial cooperative, has been exclusively serving Yolo County since 1954. Originally chartered to serve Yolo County Employees we expanded our field of membership in 1997 to include all who live, work, worship or attend school in Yolo County. Consistently voted “Best of Yolo County” reflects our commitment to our industry’s motto of “people helping people.” We are Yolo County’s financial institution of choice serving our friends and neighbors with quality financial products and an exceptional level of service.
We offer a full range of products and services from savings and checking accounts, business services, consumer and mortgage loans, to convenience services such as online banking and electronic bill payer. Membership is easy to obtain at Yolo FCU. Discover the local difference by visiting your nearest branch location, calling (530) 668-2700 or clicking here to join now.
"We help you achieve financial success and build wealth."
A Look Back
On March 1, 1954 Yolo County Employees Federal Credit Union was organized under Federal charter #9293 and has remained federally chartered since establishment. The credit union was organized by a handful of local sheriff department employees with the sole purpose of providing financial assistance to fellow incoming deputy sheriffs who were required to purchase special equipment prior to employment. These early pioneers of Yolo FCU focused on the core value of “people helping people” with the sheer determination that they could make a difference. Thus our tagline added years later, “Discover the Local Difference!” reflects their founding principles.
Our original charter of 1954 allowed us to serve Yolo County and Yolo County Housing Authority, employees and their immediate family members. After our initial charter we expanded to include a wide variety of other sponsor companies located in Yolo County. In September, 1997 we applied and were granted a change to a Community Charter that allowed us to serve all of Yolo County.
We currently have no open positions. We encourage you to check back regularly
for future employment opportunities. Thank you for your interest in Yolo Federal Credit Union.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Yolo Federal Credit Union prides itself as an employer of choice in Yolo County. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, clear performance expectations, and a positive work environment. A summary of the benefits you may be eligible for:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CalPERS Retirement
- 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Fee Waivers and Loan Rate Reduction
- Social Security
At Yolo Federal Credit Union, our core values are not only inherent in our corporate culture, but they are built into our processes and reinforced as early as employee orientation. Our core values define who we are and help us remember what is important.
- We are member driven and feel a sense of urgency when dealing with our members.
- We value and respect each other and our members.
- We strive to be courteous, fair and compassionate in all of our relationships.
- We require honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We take responsibility for our actions and are accountable for our behavior. Illegal or improper behavior is not tolerated.
- We have properly trained, empowered employees who are rewarded for increased skills and knowledge improvement.
- We work together to achieve the vision and goals of the credit union. Everyone is responsible for the outcome.
- We demonstrate community responsibility through meaningful involvement within Yolo County.
Yolo Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap or veteran status.